Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mixed Media scrambled Brain Art

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share some mixed Media Canvas,  I created using TATTERED ANGELS , paints and sprays!









Today I wanted to express my self thew my art. 
I was really in a emotional  mind set! 
I took a blank canvas and glued some tissue paper down with mod podge.
Next o fussy cut this pretty lady print  and glued her down .
Then I started glueing down some words I cut out of Tattered Tangled paper from the top of her head to express all the feelings I was having. 
Then  I used some melted wax over the top of my words and lady so my paints wouldn't stickover those   areas, I wanted them to kinda stick but not cover them up! 
Next I took a stencil and joint compound and randomly used it.
Then I took my sprays and paints and started misting spattering   randomly , I even took my finger and rubbed them in . 








No comments:

Post a Comment